Alternative dispute resolution can take many different forms, including early neutral evaluation, mediation, arbitration,
mini-trial and summary jury trial. The following tasks will collectively refer to these proceedings as an "ADR proceeding"
unless the task is unique to a specific proceeding.
* Draft motion to refer case to ADR proceeding.
* Draft demand for arbitration.
* Research and procure rules governing ADR proceedings.
* Assist with preparation of agreement containing procedures and rules the parties will use in the ADR proceeding.
* Conduct background research on the arbitrator(s), mediator(s), and/or judge(s).
* Make logistical arrangements for meeting facilities and/or hearing room as necessary and appropriate for the ADR
* Assist with preparation of jury questions for summary jury trial proceeding.
* Draft documents required by settlement agreement (i.e., lien releases, property transfer documents, and so forth)
* As necessary and appropriate, conduct legal research and draft ADR contract clauses
* Store or dispose of case documents in accordance with protective orders and/or settlement agreement.