* Draft position papers to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Obtain and assemble documents pursuant to EEOC's
request for information.
* Conduct factual investigation, i.e., obtain documents from various sources within the company; obtain files from
government agencies; trace witnesses; pursue relevant facts.
* Prepare case outlines.
* Handle Freedom of Information Act requests and other requests for employee information.
* Analyze information and assist in preparing affirmative action plans.
* Draft performance evaluation forms for the client.
* Conduct research and develop materials for employee policy manual.
* Monitor state and federal regulations, such as OSHA and Americans with Disabilities Act, to ensure compliance by
* Assist with factual and legal research concerning status of employees and applicable payroll exemptions.
* Maintain repository of applicable union contracts for client and assist with activities ensuring compliance with
* Pursuant to local authority, gather factual information and attend unemployment compensation hearings.
Note - Some of the information contained in the Litigation section of this publication also includes work performed in
the Labor/Employment specialty area.