* Maintain records and draft returns for following taxes: corporate income, franchise, annual and quarterly employer returns,
individual income, partnership income, estate, fiduciary income, gift, application for tax-exempt organizations, and informational
returns for charitable organizations and private foundations.
* Draft supporting documents for claims for refunds.
* Draft amended tax returns.
* Gather and organize information for audits and reviews.
* Research current tax law, letter and revenue rulings, tax court decisions, and legislative materials.
* Maintain and update federal and state(s) tax form files and publications.
* Calculate interest on overpayments and under payments; calculate penalties.
Note - Some of the information contained in the Business/Corporate, Probate/Estate Planning, and Real Estate sections
of this publication also includes work performed in the Tax specialty area.