* Maintain tickler system for timely filing of extensions, petitions, and applications.
* Draft applications and petitions for filing with Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and the Department
of Labor (DOL)
* Coordinate filing of applications and petitions with officials at INS and DOL.
* Draft letters and affidavits supporting applications and petitions.
* Obtain and organize documents supporting applications and petitions.
* Research availability of foreign documents (i.e., birth, military, prison and police records) and assist clients
in obtaining them. Coordinate certification of foreign documents.
* Coordinate translation of foreign documents.
* Coordinate equivalency evaluations of foreign degrees.
* Research immigrant and nonimmigrant visa alternatives.
* Prepare client for INS interviews.
* Obtain monthly visa numbers from the State Department.
* Function as liaison between INS, DOL, and attorneys.